SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 900 four door, and I deperately need to replace the headliner; I do not know where to begin and would like to replace the sunroof, headliner, and C-pillar fabric. What's the best way to even start? Do i use batting, what thickness, is there any certain type of fabric I need to buy...someone please point me in the right direction!!! :) Much thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is awesome and I look forward to attempting this in the next week or so!!! Thank you. HOWEVER, how do I remove the A pillar trim? I'd like to replace that fabric as well. Do they snap out, or is there a different trick to removing them?

·
Registered
10,881 Posts
The A-pillar trim just unclips. If you grab it from the top or bottom and slowly pull, the clips will release. I reupholstered both of mine after the fabric pulled away from the foam. I used 1/8" foam-backed headliner material, which looked to be the same thickness as what was on there. Standard headliner material has a 1/4" thick foam backing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.