SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me with my window on 96 900 SE Turbo. The power window on passenger side leans forward off track when I try to close it and does not go straight back. Has anyone ran into this problem also and knows what to do to try to get it on the track again? Thank you.

·
Registered
179 Posts
This just happened to me...

Reviving this thread that never got going in hopes that someone may have some advice on this. From reading other threads it seems the culprit may be a broken or stuck roller.
I first noticed my window off-track after accidentally leaving my passenger window open a smidge overnight. I live in the city so its possible someone may have tried to press down on the window and reach in.
Anyhow, when i rolled it down, the glass leaned forward, and from then on I could not get it to roll back up normally (leans forward going up, motor sounds fine... After pulling and twisting the window every which way I finally got it to stay up. Unfortunately some more fidgeting and now the window is completely off the track and inside the door panel.

Anyway, I couldnt find a specific thread on removing a ng900 door panel. I tried doing it earlier but didn't see any screw covers on the door handle which other guides point to. I have some kind of leatherish door handle...

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Luckily I can leave the car in a garage for the time being.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts