SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Fixing up a '95 Saab SE Turbo Convertible that was gifted to me. Not sure where to post regarding that specific model, but some issues I hope to resolve I have are:

-the radio' horn, and AC flat out don't work, would like to get them fixed ASAP.
-best steering wheel cover as mine is ripped?
-is it worth it to tune up the turbo?
-dash cluster: SMS light is always on, one light behind the speedometer flickers, triangle light with exclamation point in the middle is constantly on. Easy fixes?
-screen always tells me to check brakes even though I just replaced all 4 myself.
-analog clock, hour hand doesn't move.

And the main issue is I believe I need a new alternator, sometimes when I stop to hard or go from reverse to drive or vice versa the car just dies out on me. Any help on any of these would be great.

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
You might want to check your car model, there is no such car as a 9-5 convertible.

With such a variety of problems your best bet is to get the car scanned with a TECH2 diagnostic computer to narrow down some of your issues quickly rather then wandering aimlessly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might want to check your car model, there is no such car as a 9-5 convertible.

With such a variety of problems your best bet is to get the car scanned with a TECH2 diagnostic computer to narrow down some of your issues quickly rather then wandering aimlessly.
'95, as in 1995

1 - 3 of 3 Posts