SaabCentral Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
hkayssi said:
Yes Sir if it's before monday (after that I'll be on a long trip and won't use public computers to make bank transactions). Please PM me for a payment I'll paypal the amount right after you get it (need to add the shipping to the price) :cheesy:
No probl. I will be going back to the yard tomorrow morning (they open at 8:30). When I get home I will email how much it cost and will try to get a box. If I do, I can have it in the post office tomorrow (If I print the label online, I can just walk on the main post office station and drop the package tomorrow). Do you know how long it is, so I can start looking for a box today?

white96850turbo said:
What this? http://www.eeuroparts.com/productdetail.aspx?searchResults=1&code=6261, I need the whole thing (cap and dipstick), not just the cap (what my original post sounded like I just needed).
Oh, I see! For some reason I thought you meant the dispstick tube too. That should not be an issue; I will get it tomorrow if it is in good shape.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Update: I went to the yard today. I did not get the grille because I found out someone stole the saab logo off it. Otherwise it seems to have no damage.

If it is still wanted, I can get it Tuesday afternoon.

About the tow hook cover, well,

I can try to see if I find it on the ground but I am not holding my breath. I did get the hatch rubber thingies though:

And the right front mudflap (mounting bolts and nut included),

and even the rear decor panel, which is shown at home after I cleaned up some of the dust off it:

Currently I am packing it. Hopefully I will get a pm with address info so I can get it out today. Expect all the nuts that hold it.

About the headlight internals, I yanked all the adjusting hardware for both,

including one of these guys:

Stupid question: did those tailights come smoked from factory?

In any case, I will try to contact those who were interested in the stuff I picked and see which ones I can get shipped today.

Before I forget, I also got the dipstick. I will post a picture later to show it is in good shape.

Also, was anyone after front turn signals? If not, they are going on ebay.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
supremedalek said:
and even the rear decor panel, which is shown at home after I cleaned up some of the dust off it:

Currently I am packing it. Hopefully I will get a pm with address info so I can get it out today. Expect all the nuts that hold it.

Also, was anyone after front turn signals? If not, they are going on ebay.
I'm interested in the turn signals depending on price and condition :cheesy:

So how much do I owe you for the decor panel? PM me :cheesy:

·
Registered
680 Posts
got my 3rd brakelight cover yesterday from supremedalek. Wow, that was fast!! It looks great, and was packaged/shipped very well. Going to toss it on today. Again supremedalek, thank you so much. you're awesome. now, will you stand behind my car and tell if my lights are working?!? ;) haha. take care buddy..

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
coreyeroc said:
got my 3rd brakelight cover yesterday from supremedalek. Wow, that was fast!! It looks great, and was packaged/shipped very well. Going to toss it on today. Again supremedalek, thank you so much. you're awesome. now, will you stand behind my car and tell if my lights are working?!? ;) haha. take care buddy..
I agree, not too many guys like that out there :cheesy: Mine will take a few days more as it has to pass through customs too :cry:
Thanks again supremedalek :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Door parts

I don't know if you are still able to get parts off the NG, but I am needing a few parts for the front passenger door of my wife's '98 NG: the lock actuator, the black plastic trim piece that is opposite the mirror inside the car (broke while getting it off to take off the door panel), and the plastic piece connected to the door lock (broken while trying to force the key to manually unlock the door while the actuator wasn't letting it unlock).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update to request

Actually, according to the parts list elsewhere on the site, the '95-96 lock actuator is different from the '97-98 lock actuator, so that wouldn't work (Unless somebody knows otherwise). However, it looks like it is the same part for the other part I am looking for -- I broke the plastic part where the lock rod connects to the lock cylinder for the passenger side. Not the actual cylinder, but the part that the cylinder is connected to. The part is in turn connected to the lock rod)

On the picture here, I think it is the part in the middle of the top row but not with the cylinder inside.
http://www.thesaabsite.com/shop/catimages/saab-900-lock-kit-94-98.jpg

Also, I would be interested in the central lock module if it is reasonable.

Thanks for any help you can give.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts