SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if this can be reset without going to a dealer ? I pulled the fuse while it was running & set it off

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Dealer is your only option. You can post/look on the Tech 2 forum on this site to see if someone in your area with one can help.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
If you can get an SRS unit (the one under the console) from an NG900 that doesn't have any codes set, you can swap it in. It's a crap shoot if the car is in the u-pull, but your odds are fairly good if it doesn't have any air bags deployed and the seat belts still work. 1995 splits the convertible and 3d/5d... later years don't. I don't know if that matters i.e. if you could use a unit from a later year and have it work.

Probably easier for '95 just to find a Tech II.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can get an SRS unit (the one under the console) from an NG900 that doesn't have any codes set, you can swap it in. It's a crap shoot if the car is in the u-pull, but your odds are fairly good if it doesn't have any air bags deployed and the seat belts still work. 1995 splits the convertible and 3d/5d... later years don't. I don't know if that matters i.e. if you could use a unit from a later year and have it work.
Anyone know if one from a 01 9-3 could possibly work, I have a parts car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts