SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently bought a 93 vector sport tid on a 07 plate and have a question regarding the electric windows. Does this model have automatic closing/pinch protection ? The windows will close automatically when the button is fully depressed but will not close automatically. I have tried to re-calibrate them and also removed the fuses and door electrics as mentioned in other posts on the forum but this does not work.

Can anyone help me with this frustrating problem ?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I have recently bought a 93 vector sport tid on a 07 plate and have a question regarding the electric windows. Does this model have automatic closing/pinch protection ? The windows will close automatically when the button is fully depressed but will not close automatically. I have tried to re-calibrate them and also removed the fuses and door electrics as mentioned in other posts on the forum but this does not work.

Can anyone help me with this frustrating problem ?

Thanks in advance.
Does your switch have to clicks when you pull up? Just like pressing down, it clicks once for manual and the second click down makes it express down. If you have the two clicks pulling the switch up then you probably have it and are not setting it correctly.

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
You may have "one touch down" as opposed to "Express Up/Dn" which has the Pinch Protection..... In the US, if a car has 3 pos Memory Seats it usually has "Express" windows,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does your switch have to clicks when you pull up? Just like pressing down, it clicks once for manual and the second click down makes it express down. If you have the two clicks pulling the switch up then you probably have it and are not setting it correctly.
Thanks for the reply. It does not have two clicks when pulling up, but it does when pushing down to close. Does that mean that it does not have this feature then ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts