SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to the forum. My name is Sean.

I've got a 2009 9-3 XWD Aero 6 speed that just hit 90,000 miles. I've owned it for about a year and a half and bought it with around 75,000 miles.

So far I've changed all the differential fluids for the drive train and XWD system as well as the fluids for the transmission. I also changed the engine and cabin air filters, and I've replaced the engine and transmission mounts. I have kept up with oil changes of course.

I don't have any current issues other than a weird quirk with the tachometer reading 0 rpm when the car is stopped (only once it's warmed up). I think maybe the reading is just off by a few hundred RPM or something. It doesn't have any idle issues and doesn't cause me any trouble so I'm not too concerned about it, but if you happen to have an idea let me know.

Primarily what I was hoping to learn from you fine individuals is what standard and preventative maintenance I should plan on now that my car has reached the 90k mile mark. I was considering spark plugs and maybe a coolant flush/change. When the mounts were done my mechanic commented all the seals looked to be in good health and there was no signs of leaking oil, and it doesn't burn any appreciable amount of oil so I think it's good on that front.

If you have any information or suggestions I'd love to know, thank you very much for the help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts