SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres the problem

my stock amp is blown somehow from an electrial problem i have a few months back....how would i go about running the two doors speakers (which are some kick *** eclipses, lots of bass...lol) directly from the aftermarket deck that i have installed...i want to completly bypass the amp....thanks

drew

·
Registered
771 Posts
Drew'sSaab said:
ok heres the problem

my stock amp is blown somehow from an electrial problem i have a few months back....how would i go about running the two doors speakers (which are some kick *** eclipses, lots of bass...lol) directly from the aftermarket deck that i have installed...i want to completly bypass the amp....thanks

drew
what do you mean your stock amp?, if you have an aftermarket deck, they have built in amps, if your speakers are plug into your factory wiring and you have an aftermarket deck, than they should be working

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the door speakers are only powered by the stock amp...but that is blown...and the amp is only powered by the stock deck for some reason...but when i put my aftermarket deck in about 2 months ago..there are no wires for the door speakers...only for the front R and L and the rear R and L....4 channels...so the question is how can i power those door speakers with the aftermarket deck

drew

·
Registered
771 Posts
Drew'sSaab said:
the door speakers are only powered by the stock amp...but that is blown...and the amp is only powered by the stock deck for some reason...but when i put my aftermarket deck in about 2 months ago..there are no wires for the door speakers...only for the front R and L and the rear R and L....4 channels...so the question is how can i power those door speakers with the aftermarket deck

drew
oh ok, yeah ok i remeber this now, the same thing happened to me, its a pain in the ***, but I just hard wired them myself to the deck

·
Registered
680 Posts
just get yourself a decent aftermarket amp. Your headunit doesnt supply that power to begin with. You could pick up a 100w for $25-40.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts