SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saab 9000cs lpt 1993 with later type 2.0 ltr eng and box exc order break or sell complete unused at present no t&t sorn of road ,offers invited need space the ex mrs is playing up wants it off the drive:lol::lol:,women:nono;saabmarc

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi matey the saab is parked up ;not used for a while starts and run brill,all it needs is a speedo drive which i will supply with it ? As far as mot i dont know what it would fail on if anything ,people have been askn me to break it and apart from some rust on n/s front wing to which ive a spare one that also i will throw in with it ,its too good to break so £130 is cheap as chips:D:D upto u chap .marcsaab

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi phil im about 10 mins off m69 car is in glenfield area,no probs if u want to view it call me on 07852236570 to arrange meet cheers marcsaab.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi gareth yes ive still got 9000 ,nobody has come to see it yet ? in fact i went to start it yesterday ,no probs ,what have you in mind.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi gareth did u get all details on 9000 ive just sent if not give me a call on 07852236570 ,cheers marc

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi gareth the engine as far as i know is from a 96 model, i need to move soon as because its parked at my ex partners place and she wants it moving as soon as .i dont want to scrap it as its too good for that , whats the earliest u can make it ,,?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts