SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I really need money and I just bought this stuff recently, but I haven't had the time to install it. My loss is your gain.

BRAND NEW JT 3" turboback for Saab 9000 94-98. Only opened box to make sure everything was there. Nearly $40 off GS pricing. $480 + shipping.

9000 Aero turbo and lines, good shape. No in/out play, extremely minimal side to side play, which is normal since the shaft isn't floating in fluid. Blades in perfect shape. Just bought from "MoreBoost" so I'm looking to get what I paid for it...$325 + shipping

Also have for sale locally on CL...

Sigh..this sucks.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my CSE is a total piece and I have sunk way more money than I should have in it and it keeps giving me more problems...just gonna sell everything and use the car as a modest stg1 daily till it dies and save up for a 9-5 aero wagon. Sad day...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Did you ever sell the exhaust?

I really need money and I just bought this stuff recently, but I haven't had the time to install it. My loss is your gain.

BRAND NEW JT 3" turboback for Saab 9000 94-98. Only opened box to make sure everything was there. Nearly $40 off GS pricing. $480 + shipping.

9000 Aero turbo and lines, good shape. No in/out play, extremely minimal side to side play, which is normal since the shaft isn't floating in fluid. Blades in perfect shape. Just bought from "MoreBoost" so I'm looking to get what I paid for it...$325 + shipping

Also have for sale locally on CL...

Sigh..this sucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts