SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some parts from a 9000. I need a wiring harness, ecu, coolant temp sensor, CPS, trigger wheel, Intake air temp sensor, and fuel rail. I also need a 3 bar FPR. Another thing I need is a throttle body from a 2.1 NA 900. Finally, I need the front SPG panels for an 85', I am not interested in buying a whole kit(unless the price is right).

·
Registered
726 Posts
I am looking for some parts from a 9000. I need a wiring harness, ecu, coolant temp sensor, CPS, trigger wheel, Intake air temp sensor, and fuel rail. I also need a 3 bar FPR. Another thing I need is a throttle body from a 2.1 NA 900. Finally, I need the front SPG panels for an 85', I am not interested in buying a whole kit(unless the price is right).
I have throttle body you looking for.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, the without the TPS I'll have to pass on the throttle body. How much for the intake manifold? And what would shipping to 01938 be?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i have 2 9000 tb. i have a 1997 9000 2.3t ecu (automatic) going to the junkyard today for a 2.3 out of a 1996 if the harness is good ill snag it for you

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have 2 9000 tb. i have a 1997 9000 2.3t ecu (automatic) going to the junkyard today for a 2.3 out of a 1996 if the harness is good ill snag it for you
Im going to be using this stuff for a 900 T5 conversion, Id like to avoid OBD2 wiring harnesses and ecu's as ive read they involve a bit more work to use. That would mean 94 and 95 cars would be ideal.

I should add that I would need the plug that connects the engine harness to the car(big grey plug) with some of the car side wire(maybe cut the car side of the harness leaving a foot of wire)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
well the harness was trashed on that car. the plug was cut at the ecu with no plug in sight. but still do have the 97 9000 ecu. also now have 3 9000 intakes with tb on them, a butt load of accessories (alt water pump ps pump) and 2 9000 starters. i also have 2 9000 turbo exhaust manifolds. part of the down pipe. and 2 9000 timing covers with oil pump. i havent really seen a diff in wiring between 94 to 98. since those years dont have even an egr. dont quote me on that though as i like to stick to the later year 900 and 9000's. if you want the TB give me a price and details on your location and ill get you a shipping quote

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i have the cps. i also have a junk 2.3 crank with the trigger wheel..... i dont thing its removable though ill have to look. i have quite a few 9000 fuel rails. i have the coolant temp sensor.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have the cps. i also have a junk 2.3 crank with the trigger wheel..... i dont thing its removable though ill have to look. i have quite a few 9000 fuel rails. i have the coolant temp sensor.
Well, I would be interested in the trigger wheel, I believe they are held onto the crank with three bolts. I found a local junkyard with a 100 dollar all you can carry day, so unless someone offers me everything for less than that, I think Ill be getting what I need at the junkyard. PM me with a price on the trigger wheel though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts