SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Girls,
my 900 died on the M25 just over a week ago,timing chain broke,I have had this car since 2003 it has 89000 miles it was a great car only let me down once in that time,new airflow meter needed.Would anyone be interested in buying this car ???It has been garaged overnight since we have had the car.My wife drove this car and used it for the school run,I have all the Mot's loads of bills and odd service parts.
All this car needs is an engine,I just dont think I have the knowhow,I did start to take loads of stuff out of the engine bay in order to buy an engine,but I gave up and bought another car instead (a german one Sorry)
The car itself is in great condition it has a few scratches and small supermarket trolley dents but thats it.It has no rust at all.
The Car itself is dark Metalic blue.Stuff it has.
Three spoke alloys,wood effect dash,leather interior,front fog lights,light clusters and headlights are crack free and all glass is crack free electric windows all working bosch battery.
Before I had this car I had a 9000 CDS and was a member of the Saab owners club for about ten years.
So before I brake this car for ebay and scrap metal would anyone on here want this car to repair and get back on the road.This car is too good to go to Saab heaven and I can't fix it but maybe one of you can.
Thanks.
Sean

Attachments:
IMG_0112 (800x600).jpg [ 186.48 KiB | Viewed 8 times ]

IMG_0113 (800x600).jpg [ 144.46 KiB | Viewed 8 times ]

IMG_0116 (800x600).jpg [ 170.76 KiB | Viewed 8 times

1 - 1 of 1 Posts