SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soo i just got new 18" borbet rims and yokohama avid w4 tires

and i have money left over to modify my svetlana a bit. i have appts for window tinting, but my question was....

i have been hearing a lot about ECU upgrades and/or racing chips? would that fit in my car and if so would it be worthwhile, like would i have a noticeable differnce?

i drive a 95 V6 saab. its been thru a lot and now im ready to sink more money into it, this time not by necessity lol

i also looked at exhaust tips and e-codes. hmm will post pics soon hopefully once all my **** arrives.

svetlana900
View Public Profile
Send a private message to svetlana900
Send email to svetlana900
Find More Posts by svetlana900
Add svetlana900 to Your Buddy List

vbmenu_register("postmenu_1082816", true);

also, any recommendations of what i should do next wuld b welcomed!

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
svetlana900 said:
soo i just got new 18" borbet rims and yokohama avid w4 tires

and i have money left over to modify my svetlana a bit. i have appts for window tinting, but my question was....

i have been hearing a lot about ECU upgrades and/or racing chips? would that fit in my car and if so would it be worthwhile, like would i have a noticeable differnce?

i drive a 95 V6 saab. its been thru a lot and now im ready to sink more money into it, this time not by necessity lol

i also looked at exhaust tips and e-codes. hmm will post pics soon hopefully once all my **** arrives.

svetlana900
View Public Profile
Send a private message to svetlana900
Send email to svetlana900
Find More Posts by svetlana900
Add svetlana900 to Your Buddy List

vbmenu_register("postmenu_1082816", true);

also, any recommendations of what i should do next wuld b welcomed!
Unfortunately, you'll have a hard time finding a tune for a V6 ECU. However look on the Calibra forums as the V6 engine is the same as the Calibra engine. Look for UK forums :cheesy:

If you want more power you can swap the engine with 3.0 or 3.2 from a Saturn or a Cadillac Catera and such. You can also just replace the cams and stuff like that to get more power. Check posts by Ragtopcav for details.:cheesy:

Good luck, welcome and don't forget to post pics ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts