SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
until recently i was a c900 man through and through... my last two c900 were both carlsson's

now since driving the 9000 aero they are totally awesome i would never go back unless it was for a track hack or weekend ride once in a blue moon..........

it still puts a smile on my face and it is totally standard....

highly recommended

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
woywitka said:
It can be done.

people bring uk and Japanese cars to Canada all the time.

In the Excited States they get all excited every time you want to do something that is slightly out of the ordinary.

I can help you source some LHD e-code lamps from canada(us lamps suck), and a CAT (if your missing one) and that should be it really. I bet you could get away with the lense, but I do not know this for sure.

Be such a shame to leave a car like that behind.

Unless you are moving to California, many states/regions to not even have emissions or annual vehicle inspection.

You could import it through Canada then bring it to the states, this could be a little bit easier (just a guess)-no duty in Canada on cars over 15 years of age:D - THen NAFTA will let you bring the car down to the states for free I believe.

Hmmm, I never knew this, maybe I'll look into it again.. I'm not sure, it would be a lot of hassle, the shipment charge is what I'm scared of I guess, plus the drive from canada to Virginia!

I would love to bring it, having a rhd c900 in wrong-hand-drive land ( ;) ) would be awsome. But then again the car has no sentimental value to me, I know I could get a car that is in even better condition for a lot less hassle than it would take to bring this one..

THANKS FOR CONFUSING ME TOM!!! :lol:

21 - 22 of 22 Posts