SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
900 Convertible boot rack question + some Pictures

Does anyone know where i might find a boot rack for a convertible. a genuine request, i am a happy camper and need somewhere outside the car to store the tent and sleeping bags. i know they're rare but any help would be appreciated. also does anyone know of any aftermarket models that work well and don't scratch the paint.
first time trying but here's a picture of my beautie, the red convertible. the others are taken in sweden last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,081 Posts
grant1 said:
Does anyone know where i might find a boot rack for a convertible. a genuine request, i am a happy camper and need somewhere outside the car to store the tent and sleeping bags. i know they're rare but any help would be appreciated. also does anyone know of any aftermarket models that work well and don't scratch the paint.
Any standard-fit one should fit fine. There's umpteen "special fit" for things like MGFs, TTs and the like - but they've got much shorter boots than a c900 'vert.

A quick google shows a bunch of likely looking sources, depending on what you're after.

But - PLEASE - don't do as many do, and fit it with the kick-up at the back "to stop stuff falling off when I accelerate". Don't care how much power you've got, it's _nothing_ compared to the forces when you brake hard or hit something... I've lost one friend this year to stuff flying forwards in a minor accident...

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
have a look on the triumph site, as they had one for the TR6 and it had wooden slats, possibly even for a triumph 2000 as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts