SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I own a 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada which I noticed is the closet to the Saab 9-7x out of the TB/Envoy/Bravada/Rainier.

From the pictures I've seen and also all of the 9-7x's down by the GM Tech Center where I work close to it looks like the rear tail lights would be a direct replacement for the Stock Tail lights on the Bravada and Buick Rainier.

What do you guys think about this, and also any ideas on how somehow would acquire a part number for these tail lights?

I was possibly thinking of calling a Saab dealer's Parts Dept. to order them but I wanted an opinion on whether they would properly fit or not. I know a Saab dealer would probably say I'm crazy and they would not fit.

Thanks...

·
Registered
204 Posts
As far as I know, they will fit. The rear 3/4 sheetmetal on the 9-7X is identical to the Bravada/Rainier. The headlights are the exact same shape/size. I can't see why they wouldn't fit.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Krg05-9-3 said:
As far as I know, they will fit. The rear 3/4 sheetmetal on the 9-7X is identical to the Bravada/Rainier. The headlights are the exact same shape/size. I can't see why they wouldn't fit.

When you said headlights I'm assuming taillights right?

I sure wish the 97-x headlights were the exact same as my Bravada.

I want projectors badly.

Thanks for the info. I was comparing both SUVs in person and with pics online and thought that it was an identical light.

Thanks..

·
Registered
204 Posts
mdriest said:
When you said headlights I'm assuming taillights right?

I sure wish the 97-x headlights were the exact same as my Bravada.

I want projectors badly.

Thanks for the info. I was comparing both SUVs in person and with pics online and thought that it was an identical light.

Thanks..
Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up....yes, I meant tailights.:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts