SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 9-7x has he rear bumper corner crushed in and I would like to remove the bumper to try to fix. I removed all visible screws (in wheel well and under the lift gate) but there seems to be something in the center still holding it on. I tried removing that rear grey rubber piece which seems to pop out from all molded clips except one on each end so I do not want to force it. What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,455 Posts
My 2007 9-7x has he rear bumper corner crushed in and I would like to remove the bumper to try to fix. I removed all visible screws (in wheel well and under the lift gate) but there seems to be something in the center still holding it on. I tried removing that rear grey rubber piece which seems to pop out from all molded clips except one on each end so I do not want to force it. What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Welcome to Saab Central! If you haven’t already done so, definitely download WIS (free of charge). That will likely show you a good breakdown of all of the fasteners involved in the process.

·
Super Moderator
1,455 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts