SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is no fluid coming out of the rear windshield wiper when the button is pushed. Has anyone had this problem and found a resolution for it? Could there be air in the lines from the resevoir? I have held the button down for a long time to no avail.

I do have plenty of fluid in the tank and the front nozzles spray fluid just fine. i could not find anything using the search.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Un Clog

Try removing the black plastic cover that has the two nozzles on either side. It should flip out-ward.

There is a large metal nozzle there that was blocked on mine. took a pin to it and it worked great after that.

Edit - my search found this post in a related thread: http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=937129&postcount=6

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mine had the exact same problem. Just clean it out and it should be fine. I think the nozzels are prone to blockage.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I cleaned it out the best I coiuld with a wire but it it just trickles out of the main nozzle. I may pull the entire wiper arm out to see how the hose looks.

If not it may be the pump.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Before you take everything apart, try removing the nozzle and activating the window sprayer. If everything works it is probably the nozzle. Get a new one and put it in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts