SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week i have change my thermostat because a check engine appeared (p0125) Insufficient Coolant Temperature For Closed Loop Fuel Control ..... and my car was malfunctioning. I thought the problem would be solved. but not ... I have no check engine saab but I do not roll well. according to my boost gauge the boost maintaining its pressure. but the engine gives me lots of cuts. I do not like the feeling. help me please

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
Usually that code means the temp sensor is bad, if the thermostat is bad the emp needle will drop to nothing..

the temp sensor is important for how you car runs, it meters how much fuel the engine gets, is your car blowing through gas? ( low mpg?) if so replace the sensor

and why are you psoting in mods and preformance??? definitly a running issue

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for the wrong place to posting ..
i have a better mpg also i have change my O2 scensor and replace my thermostat but i would try to change this sensor thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
saab9-5linear
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing