SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seeing as though there are many parts backordered I'm sure this will help some of you out. will ship anywhere in united states unless specified, at buyers cost. prices are without shipping. pictures available upon request. all parts off a 2000 9-5 4 cyl

-fuel rail and injectors 30
-oil trap(3k on it) 10
-rear main(brand new) 10
-oil filter housing 10
-oil pump and cover 15
-cam gears 5 each
-turbo oil return block fitting 5
-upper dipstick tube(3k on it) 5
-head with cams (sent to machine shop 3k miles ago clean test resurface) 100 no shipping
-oil pan ans baffle 30
-timing cover 20
-pistons and rods 15 each
-main caps all 5 - 15
-balance chain and tensioner 15
-timing guides 20
-turbo exhaust manifold 30

pm me if interested

·
Registered
390 Posts
Just wondering why shipping is not an option? But a friend of mine may be going to northern ct. On Monday, im not sure where exactly though.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the only reason Idk how to go about packing . I don't think a normal box will hold it, I can Prolly bring it to UPS and have them box it up, if you need it shipped I can work something out, packing and shipping cost be additional

·
Registered
390 Posts
If you would be willing to take the head to ups they would package it for you. I would be cool with paying the cost of it. I think I could call that specific store and pay with my card over the phone. Soul you have any document from the machine shop that did the head work?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have any documentations about the head going to the shop, the car it was installed on had the work done last august and then got totaled so we stripped it of everything worth keeping, the head being one of the parts. I do know it had only 3000 miles since the work and that it was cleaned tested and resurfaced. I don't believe there was a valve job or anything else performed at that time. I am going to package it up tonight and i will get a quote from ups. What zip code do you need it sent to?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts