SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well If you want a more agressive looking 9-5 sedan, that in my opinion does not look that bad. I actually like it the more I stare at it. I don't think it's over done or ricey at all.

Considering the near non existence for body modifications I think this one isn't bad at all. If I could I would at least go and see it. The spoiler is one of the nicest I've seen.

The wagon looks horrible. Maybe it's the color. Or maybe that really ugly spoiler and matching rear wiper. Other than that I like the ground effects look. Looks slammed.

·
Registered
678 Posts
please dont, In my oppinion the best "body kit" for a 9-5 is the 2004 Aero. I wanted to do a conversion but alas no point if I cant drive the car.:(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I really want to update my front bumper, but now that I think of it.....that body kit is a bit far for a saab. My 16 year old hormones must have taken over hahaha. So will a 2004 front bumper fit snug on my '99?

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
would this fit on a '99?? or would i have to make some modifications?
Your fron twill need to be a bit modified, in the same order of anyone with a 99-2001 to 2002 - 2005 update. You will see the front grill integrates differently and you need new lights housings but doable ( but not at all worth it for such an old car IMHO)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts