SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 9 5 Aero wagon for sale. It is black with tan leather interior and alloy wheels. 2.3 T, automatic with sport mode, moonroof, ventilated seats, heated mirrors. New rear shocks/struts, newer alternator, battery, a/c compressor. Tires are less than 10k miles, brakes are good. Needs liftgate struts.140k miles, great shape, not excellent. $4,500. Located in Greater Cincinnati area. I have more pics if you want to see Saab 9 5 Aero wagon 2004.jpg

·
Registered
206 Posts
I sold my '05 Aero wagon with 131k miles earlier this year for $4100 (within 24 hours of posting). Maybe Saabs just sell better in my area, because I have never taken more than 48 hours to sell one. Regardless, i'd think you'd be able to get $3500 for it. Looks like a nice car!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Ya I am in the Ohio area as well and Saab’s don’t go for as much here. We have bought and sold 46 Saab’s and it always ends up being an out of state buyer haha. If it was a manual it would change things cause an out of state buyer would forsure buy it quicker.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shameless self promotion, but I need to move this car. I might consider delivering it to MI if some of you guys are interested, but it has summer tires, so we would have to time the weather. Make me an offer: somebody, buy this car!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Shameless self promotion, but I need to move this car. I might consider delivering it to MI if some of you guys are interested, but it has summer tires, so we would have to time the weather. Make me an offer: somebody, buy this car!
I would consider looking at it if you would take 2000 grand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts