SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to my HP Tuners software and my 2007 Aero steering wheel core. I will text pics to anyone interested. Looking for $100 plus shipping for the steering wheel and $250 plus shipping for the HP Tuners. Price for the HP based on Vtuner, charging $300 for his tune, which leaves the HP Tuners software costing upwards of $600. There are 0 credits remaining. I also have a PS3 if anyone is interested :lol:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buy!!!

$200 plus shipping for Tuners and $100 shipped for the wheel. Really want this stuff sold.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what do you mean by steering wheel "core"?
It is just the wheel portion, no steering wheel controls or air bag module.

·
Registered
521 Posts
whats the tuner/software about? I have an 03 so im pretty sure it would work on my car. If i was to purchase this tuner & software I would then only need to pay $300 for a tune from Vtuner? sorry for my ignorance

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
whats the tuner/software about? I have an 03 so im pretty sure it would work on my car. If i was to purchase this tuner & software I would then only need to pay $300 for a tune from Vtuner? sorry for my ignorance
the HPtuners only works for '06-'09 V6 Aero/Turbo X

for $200 its a great price though... too bad i already have both.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Bump for great tuning software and a hell of a cheap price! I use HPtuners on my Trailblazer SS and it's the best thing ever! GLWS

By reading this post, you consent to pay $5.00 for this bump :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Surprised no 2.0 guys want the Aero steering wheel, especially for so cheap ;ol;

HPtuners still up for grabs, a few interested partes but no deals yet.

Prices are firm now.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the leather wrapped wheel on the 2.0Ts is eleventy-billion times better than cheap plastic Aero one!
Still, some people dig the look of the Aero better. It could be a nice spare for someone wanting to try their own leather/carbon/etc work done to it. I have the Turbo X wheel so I agree leather wrapped is better.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Still, some people dig the look of the Aero better. It could be a nice spare for someone wanting to try their own leather/carbon/etc work done to it. I have the Turbo X wheel so I agree leather wrapped is better.
good point! like wrapping it in Alcantara be sexy

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bumpity bump

·
Registered
314 Posts
I want the hp tuner but gotta see how much cash I have left after a few other purchases for my baby will let you know!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I want the hp tuner but gotta see how much cash I have left after a few other purchases for my baby will let you know!
Let me know, a few others were interested but haven't heard from for a week so I'm not holding for anyone

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hp tuners sold!!!

Someone buy this steering wheel, $75 plus shipping.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts