1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Chad Lowers, Simply SAAB, LLC

Means of contact: Email: [email protected]

Price: $700 shipped

Description: 9-3SS TD04L-14T (standard turbo on all 2.0T models) removed from a scrapyard car, then professionally rebuilt/refinished, compressor housing machined to accept the larger 18T wheel up from 14T, and turbine housing machined to accept the much larger HL turbine shaft rather than the stock L. The larger compressor wheel makes for more CFM of flow over the stock 14T wheel. The larger turbine wheel makes for more surface area for the exhaust to contact leading to faster spool and a longer pull. We were shooting for 325hp using this turbocharger and those numbers have been achieved by others using the proper accompanying hardware and software.

You will need to swap over the bypass valve and wastegate from your stock TD04.

It was built for an in house tuning project but the customer wrecked their vehicle before the work was done. It has never been installed since the rebuilding and machining.

Asking $700 (which includes shipping to the lower 48 via FedEx Ground)

EMAIL ME if you're interested. I prefer payment via CC over the phone.

Happy SAABing
-Chad

·
Registered
952 Posts
Id scoop this up if it were a 19T. Looks very clean though good luck with the sale

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'm interested. I need to talk to JZW or Vtuner and see if they can tune for this blower, since their tunes are using the 16T blower.

This requires some research so hopefully I can get some answers quickly.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey

I'm just putting the finishing touches on a 2003 9-3ss with a 19t, dyno in a couple weeks. If anyone scoops this up, I can definately help ya with software, this will make a nice upgrade!
Hey I'm about to get that 18T and you said you could help with software how so?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Hey I'm about to get that 18T and you said you could help with software how so?
I can provide a custom tune for you with this turbo. Send me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss it further. You'll also need 60# injectors, full 3" turboback, intake, and intercooler as supporting mods.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
111 Posts
Cool I've got a forge fmic 3inch dp no cat to stainless 2.5 exahaust forge bypass valve bsr intake and I'm at stage 2 JZW tune now injectors are on the way Siemens 60# and gonna get that 18 T if he still ha it I'm thinking cuz John isn't texing me back at JZW which is who I am supposed to be going thru for my tune etc. I was gonna get a Ppc from him and your support to beable to get two tunes of your choice with it but he's saying its a lot of extra work for an e85 tune an my 18t tune and wants to charge me extra?? What are your thoughts and prices etc

·
Registered
111 Posts
I can provide a custom tune for you with this turbo. Send me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss it further. You'll also need 60# injectors, full 3" turboback, intake, and intercooler as supporting mods.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I sent you over an email not sure I it worked or not at first it said it was an invalid email then I added .com then it went thru?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts