SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me find a nice cargo net type deal for the boot of my 9-3 convertible?? I thought I saw there's a Saab factory net for the right side?? is this so?? if so, is there a picture of it anywhere?

anyone rigged up an aftermarket full length net?

·
Registered
10,382 Posts
If I remember right, the guy who founded SaabCentral started up PartsforSaabs, which is a competitor to that other place.

The cargo net is a great addition. I have one in my hatchback and use it all the time.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Jeremy R. said:
If I remember right, the guy who founded SaabCentral started up PartsforSaabs, which is a competitor to that other place.

The cargo net is a great addition. I have one in my hatchback and use it all the time.
Ohhhhhh, that explains it then. I didn't know that ;oops:
ok that site sucks then :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I have the factory right-side net and the floor net. Both are nice.

The floor net is more useful - heavy things slide out the bottom of the right-side one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
busaboy said:
I have the factory right-side net and the floor net. Both are nice.

The floor net is more useful - heavy things slide out the bottom of the right-side one.
is your floor net a "9-5 cargo net" or was there one for the 9-3??

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
pity partsforsaabs is in europe. i'd order from them if the shipping wasn't so horrendous, cuz it's a better site than most (even the unmentionable one in most cases). i want a cargo net too so my things don't fly around in my trunk. i doubt it'd do much good against my ancient (and heavy!) powerbook that i use for work.

ooh, are there hooks for a side net in the 'vert? i know there's one for the main net in that general area. that would work GREAT for my spare cd magazine and headlight bulb. ...and my emergency thermal blanket. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts