SaabCentral Forums banner

41 - 60 of 3912 Posts

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
spielnicht said:
But it's pain that's worth it. Sorry, but the 93SS was made for black, then silver, then red.
One man's opinion.

Colour ranking:
#1 Laser Red
#2 Merlot Red
#3 Cosmic Blue
#4 Black
#5 Lime Green
#6 Polar White

You can have the rest. Sorry silver/grey guys....that's about my least favorite.

·
Registered
56 Posts
There are 3 debates right?
- Which looks better when detailed
- Which looks better with the least amount of maintenance
- Which looks better over time?

·
Registered
63 Posts
finklejag said:
I think Laser Red looks sweet on the Aero
That is pretty tough to beat..I have silver on my Vector, but only because I bought at years end and there was no red or blue.

Red and Blue tie for first IMHO.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Lots of opinions, I love my black (when it's clean) and think it looks very sharp but admittedly it's a pain in the *** to keep that way.

Next I'd have to say the Laser Red, Steel Grey and Cosmic Blue are my favorites (even though the Red and Blue would be more fantasy colors as I don't think I'd have it on my daily driver - boy they look great though).

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
moz said:
Lots of opinions, I love my black (when it's clean) and think it looks very sharp but admittedly it's a pain in the *** to keep that way.

Next I'd have to say the Laser Red, Steel Grey and Cosmic Blue are my favorites.
I also love my black 9-3, i just got a membership to the car wash for 30$ for unlimitied washs, easiest way to keep it clean. (please don't start anti-carwashing thread :) I don't have enough time in the week to do it by hand and they take very good care of it)

41 - 60 of 3912 Posts