SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3965 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
This could end up being the Freshman Class 2003 9-3 Calendar...
Not a bad idea at all. I wouldn't mind hanging it up at work (so my G35 buddy can see it)! I claim February - my B-day!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Ok...for comparison purposes...Charcoal interior. I don't have one showing the more sporty Vector seats. Can anyone help me out here?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Man who needs a showroom. :cheesy:

Mav, we need the Mav Merlot to make a showing!

Gosh look at the beautiful black Arc in front of those little hills. The black 9-3 makes everything about it look better, but less important at the same time.

Issues? We ain't go no stinkin issues! Just some sweet sweet rides...

·
Registered
63 Posts
I bought a GMC pickup and I ignored EVRYONE who said :

"black is too hard to take care of...dont get black...yada yada scratches show too easy......yada yada always dirty....yada yada dust shows 20 minutes after you wash it yada yada...."

I wish i would have listened. BLACK IS A PAIN IN THE A $ $ !!

·
Registered
808 Posts
slickwilly said:
I bought a GMC pickup and I ignored EVRYONE who said :

"black is too hard to take care of...dont get black...yada yada scratches show too easy......yada yada always dirty....yada yada dust shows 20 minutes after you wash it yada yada...."

I wish i would have listened. BLACK IS A PAIN IN THE A $ $ !!
But it's pain that's worth it. Sorry, but the 93SS was made for black, then silver, then red.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
But it's pain that's worth it.
Yes, but when (g-forbid) you get that first hairline scratch or ping, you will feel differently. Black will wear you down eventually. Believe me, I know. The first Vector I t-drowe was black. I drooled over it, but quickly came to my senses when I remembered my first (and last) black car some time ago and my mom's black '84 Nissan 200SX.

21 - 40 of 3965 Posts