SaabCentral Forums banner

3881 - 3900 of 3912 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sits really nice and love the wheels and lug covers to tie in with paint color!
Thanks! :cheesy: I lowered it with Eibach springs this last summer. The wheels are 17" RK2 from a Saab 9-5 that I refinished with graphite DupliColor and the lug covers are just cheap 'plain red' plastic ones that I picked up to see how they looked (wanted red anodized metal) and they match the paint way better than I thought.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Thanks! :cheesy: I lowered it with Eibach springs this last summer. The wheels are 17" RK2 from a Saab 9-5 that I refinished with graphite DupliColor and the lug covers are just cheap 'plain red' plastic ones that I picked up to see how they looked (wanted red anodized metal) and they match the paint way better than I thought.
Yeah I'm lowered on Eibachs too and have blue plastic lug covers to match my blue brake calipers through Ronal LZ 5 wheels.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The new Alfa’s have fantastic colors! Looking at a tri coat red and a blue giulia ti sport rwd just to lease as a daily so I can start to do things to my Saab that require it being out of commission for daily duties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,217 Posts
shiny (y)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Been a lurker here for a while but since backing away from the FB groups I’ve decided to get more involved here in the forum.

This is my ex Police (National Crime Agency - British equivalent of the FBI). She’s the 2.0T mated to a 6 speed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi everyone, not really a big poster but I just finished an advance driver training with a bmw club at Mosport in Canada. Did a track walk (drive your car to each of the ten corners and get out and a chief driving instructor explains the each corner). Awesome incredibly fast track Had the aero at 200km on the back straight before putting on the binders to set up for fast right corner. The blue Porsche was in the same level as me. Rained the second day which was incredible to see how much traction this car had. In the wet I passed Audi s3, bmw m2, Carrera 4s, caymen s. Ran it with stock suspension, stock rims w/Firestone firehawk Indy 500 and a stage 0 tune from Vtuner. What a blast!!
6A6ECD16-C4A7-4878-9833-FAB100FCCC5E.jpeg
F05792FD-416A-4D7A-9254-A7E399DA7598.jpeg
F3215998-C833-4905-A87C-0402E9527141.jpeg
E25CA774-DC11-47D5-B61D-11C4E9D15324.jpeg

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi everyone, not really a big poster but I just finished an advance driver training with a bmw club at Mosport in Canada. Did a track walk (drive your car to each of the ten corners and get out and a chief driving instructor explains the each corner). Awesome incredibly fast track Had the aero at 200km on the back straight before putting on the binders to set up for fast right corner. The blue Porsche was in the same level as me. Rained the second day which was incredible to see how much traction this car had. In the wet I passed Audi s3, bmw m2, Carrera 4s, caymen s. Ran it with stock suspension, stock rims w/Firestone firehawk Indy 500 and a stage 0 tune from Vtuner. What a blast!! View attachment 269236 View attachment 269235 View attachment 269237 View attachment 269238
Love the Indy 500 tires, had them on my old Aero and will definitely be putting them on the new one eventually.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
454 Posts
Clear coat is so burned it only looks good in the rain. Now that mechanicals/electronics are done, I'm getting it painted next, hopefully to the slightly lighter shade of Java Metallic seen on parts of the hood.

3881 - 3900 of 3912 Posts