·
Super Moderator
18,906 Posts
Just thought it looked neat.

·
Super Moderator
18,906 Posts
Winter mode ;ol;

Looks good. Do you know what part goes in front of the roof rack? Mine whistles like a train on the highway. I only got the bars and nothing to deflect wind. Can't even use my sunroof. Wondering if this is a separate part I can buy. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
18,906 Posts
Price: $119.95 - $164.93

Good God, is it carbon fiber?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Noticed I've never posted in here before. Here's a pic from the summer after getting my RK2s refinished and the car a good wash. Not a very photogenic angle, but I'm not photographer.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Beautiful Chili Red!!
Thanks! ;ol;

At first I loved it. Then I wish I'd had Laser Red, then I saw the Merlot and really wished I'd had that. Then the Chili grew on me. On the darker days it looks merlot, when the sun hits it gets orange metallic highlights. I believe the pic was also after I gave it a polish which improved things a lot. Although now I'm hyper-sensitive to seeing scratches/spider-webbing/swirls...

·
Super Moderator
18,906 Posts
Saab really made some great colors over the years. VW finally gets the hint...

-oh but you have to buy a $42,000 Golf R (they sell at MSRP I might add)
-oh but your dealer has to have an allocation you can't just order one
-oh but also we might take that away
-oh and we do them whenever we want, so if you wanted that funky maroon color and not many others did you are probably last which means you'll get it right before the 2020 models come out
-oh also, it's $3K EXTRA

·
Super Moderator
9,237 Posts
Saab really made some great colors over the years. VW finally gets the hint...

-oh but you have to buy a $42,000 Golf R (they sell at MSRP I might add)
-oh but your dealer has to have an allocation you can't just order one
-oh but also we might take that away
-oh and we do them whenever we want, so if you wanted that funky maroon color and not many others did you are probably last which means you'll get it right before the 2020 models come out
-oh also, it's $3K EXTRA

3861 - 3880 of 3889 Posts