SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3215 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
That's German roads for you. Near to perfection.
Unless you slide off them, you won't hurt your car :cheesy:

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
hertzkasper said:
not washed, but equipped...

typ: mam nuvo
dimensions: 8.5x19" offset 30 mm
colour: silver/anthracite
tires: nankang ns-2 ultrasport 235/35/R19

lowerings-springs by h&r (45/35mm)

That's sick looking....makes me want the Aero bodykit baaad....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the photos guys, I just ordered 19 x 8 Rial Nogaro Bright Satin with machine lip and 235/35WR19 General Exclaim UHP for my 05 9-3. I never had GFeneral Tires before but the Tire Rack Reviews where very high for them. I'll post some pics when I get them next week.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hertzkasper said:
not washed, but equipped...

typ: mam nuvo
dimensions: 8.5x19" offset 30 mm
colour: silver/anthracite
tires: nankang ns-2 ultrasport 235/35/R19

lowerings-springs by h&r (45/35mm)

DUDE THAT IS SWEET!!!!!....NICE SHOESSS and the lowered suspension

·
Registered
52 Posts
tkporcel said:
Thanks for the photos guys, I just ordered 19 x 8 Rial Nogaro Bright Satin with machine lip and 235/35WR19 General Exclaim UHP for my 05 9-3. I never had GFeneral Tires before but the Tire Rack Reviews where very high for them. I'll post some pics when I get them next week.
Ok Tire Rack is now saying those wheels won't be in for two months. Does anyone know another good place to search for 19"'s. I looked at a couple but tirerack seems the best so far. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hertskasper, Awesome wheels you have there! You are going to be the new poster boy here for 93SS's

I just want to find out with such an offset and wide track, does it affect your handling or U-turns much?

·
Registered
650 Posts
all i gotta say is that red 9-3 with the 19" is hooooootttt.i thought 19" would be too big, but i guess that man just proved me wrong.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Pelle said:

I think the classic BBS Challenge 19" is a great (but common) rim choice.
Pelle,

do you know if this car is lowered and if so using what springs. I got the same rims on, but i believe my car sits a bit higher...

21 - 40 of 3215 Posts