3181 - 3200 of 3215 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,154 Posts
no worky

·
Super Moderator
1,928 Posts
Going to try Picasa or something else besides Google photo.
Yeah Google is a hit or miss manytimes, since I have made a shared folder and move the ones I want to link to it, it seems to be "ok"? at least for now lol

I like those wheels on there, looks good to me!
P.S. How have you liked your chinese android radio?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Yeah Google is a hit or miss manytimes, since I have made a shared folder and move the ones I want to link to it, it seems to be "ok"? at least for now lol

I like those wheels on there, looks good to me!
P.S. How have you liked your chinese android radio?
Still loving the Chinese Android deck...there have been a few time where I wanted to swap it out for a main line deck (better sound processing/XM option). I decided to stick with it after upgrading the firmware and now have "Shuffle" available with the stock music app. You can always run 3rd party music app but then you lose steering wheel control "track" selection. When I run my Torque app, I'd like to skip through my music randomly not sequentially.

·
Super Moderator
1,928 Posts
Still loving the Chinese Android deck...there have been a few time where I wanted to swap it out for a main line deck (better sound processing/XM option). I decided to stick with it after upgrading the firmware and now have "Shuffle" available with the stock music app. You can always run 3rd party music app but then you lose steering wheel control "track" selection. When I run my Torque app, I'd like to skip through my music randomly not sequentially.
I want to do something different by spring, I keep throwing these around but once I start putting stuff in I end up upgrading more, so I'm not sure how much I would like the sound coming out of it if it doesn't have LPF and HPF setting options for the outputs, etc. I don't know LOL

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nope, still have my adapters from my last set. They really open up a lot more options, as the VW/Audi scene tends to have a deeper used wheel market.

·
Super Moderator
9,289 Posts
Nope, still have my adapters from my last set. They really open up a lot more options, as the VW/Audi scene tends to have a deeper used wheel market.
Gotcha, much better option and agree about the wheel options. What's the thickness of your adapters and the offset of the replicas?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I believe they're 17mm thick, and the wheels are et42.

If they were any wider than 8" I don't think I'd have the balls to run them. They'll be less aggressive than my last set at least.

·
Registered
396 Posts
19X8.5
ET:45
Will fit the Saab 9-3 SC - whether from the inner side (damper - wheel and wheel breaks) will be the place/ space?
Thanks for help.
Myself, I feel like this setup would sit too far into the wheel well. I'm not sure whether you would run into physical issues like rubbing against the suspension, but my own personal taste tells me that with an 8.5" wheel I'm looking for a final et of around 30 in the front, 25 in the back (give or take a few mm's).

3181 - 3200 of 3215 Posts