SaabCentral Forums banner

3161 - 3180 of 3215 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts

Picked up some RK2's at last. Finally looking legit. Right in time for snow season! :lol:

Or rather until first snow hits us, then it's time to restore them! ;ol;

·
Registered
104 Posts
Not really, gotta bake the lights to loosen the glue, gotta take it slow so you don't break the tabs and not too hotto melt the inside plastic

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,928 Posts
Sounds like a job for a heat gun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Actually that is worse, its not an even heat and too concentrated which will warp or even melt the lens. The oven allows for a more even lower temp heat to get the job done, just have to bee patient from what I have seen. Something I am too scared to try myself though lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
For some reason I am really leaning toward buying these:

But I can't find them mounted on a car, even non Saab. I really didn't want black wheels at first (silver car) but its growing on me. I want something slightly different from the norm but that still looks good on a wagon.

·
Super Moderator
19,146 Posts
Rolling black blobs. Might as well get steelies.

·
Registered
63 Posts
So. winter has arrived in Norway, and had to find new winterwheels.
I got these asa 3 piece wheels for a really good price. Pkan is to totally refurb them next year and sell them. But for now, they are rocking winter tyres on my 9-3. They are 18" x 8". ET 36. With 225 45 18 continental Viking contact 6.

Btw. If anyone could name my wheels it would be great. All i know is ASA revolution 3 split. Center is made by weds japan.

·
Super Moderator
9,289 Posts
Went back to 18" and finally got my hands on a set of Enkei M52s. The extra rubber makes the car so much smoother over rough pavement now.
:cry: I liked your Konigs better. But I feel you man. 19" wheels are horrible on these cars on bad roads. Good roads, no problem. Practically non-existent in LA though.

·
Registered
951 Posts
:cry: I liked your Konigs better. But I feel you man. 19" wheels are horrible on these cars on bad roads. Good roads, no problem. Practically non-existent in LA though.
I liked the Konig design but not so much the color. The M52s has a perfect shiny Gunmetal color that I like without having to spend on powdercoating etc. Also much lighter than the Konigs and almost as light as my Enkei RP-03.

·
Super Moderator
9,289 Posts
I liked the Konig design but not so much the color. The M52s has a perfect shiny Gunmetal color that I like without having to spend on powdercoating etc. Also much lighter than the Konigs and almost as light as my Enkei RP-03.
Definitely a close second. Nice choice, looks great ;ol;

·
Super Moderator
1,928 Posts
Went back to 18" and finally got my hands on a set of Enkei M52s. The extra rubber makes the car so much smoother over rough pavement now.
am i the only one that can't see the pic? :(

3161 - 3180 of 3215 Posts