SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3215 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are many threads with pictures, sizes and recommendations of aftermarket wheels on this forum. It can take hours to look through so let's start a gallery of wheels. Please provide all relevant data so it is easy for others to find the best wheels for their car.

Rial Nogaro 17 x 8 ET35
Continental ExtremeContact 235/45WR17
Purchased from TireRack for $1,289 (wheels $169, tires $118)
Great ride, quieter and better handling than stock 16x6.5 215/55R16 Pirelli's)

More information and pictures here.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Those look good I was looking at the same rims for my car. I was thinking of getting 18's will that really ruin the ride?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's keep this thread focused on wheels and not about discussing tires, please.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Here are mine:

17" - Borbet Type FS wearing Toyo T1-R @ 225/45 R17's

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was going back and forth between the Rial and Borbet wheels. I think both look really great on the 9-3 and I just had to toss a coin at some point.

·
Registered
266 Posts
here there are again....

Saab 9-3 MY2003 with 18" Mille Miglia Ravia Rims and Pirelli Dragons...

the rims came with the ride...last I saw there were listed on the web, going for 250US a piece..

Pics a little lousy due to compression...only 50k limit per pic!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wulf said:
There are many threads with pictures, sizes and recommendations of aftermarket wheels on this forum. It can take hours to look through so let's start a gallery of wheels. Please provide all relevant data so it is easy for others to find the best wheels for their car.

Rial Nogaro 17 x 8 ET35
Continental ExtremeContact 235/45WR17
Purchased from TireRack for $1,289 (wheels $169, tires $118)
Great ride, quieter and better handling than stock 16x6.5 215/55R16 Pirelli's)

More information and pictures here.

Very nice...I just orderd them in 19x8 :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
not washed, but equipped...

typ: mam nuvo
dimensions: 8.5x19" offset 30 mm
colour: silver/anthracite
tires: nankang ns-2 ultrasport 235/35/R19

lowerings-springs by h&r (45/35mm)

·
Registered
445 Posts
I love that anthracite color. I'd like to get my stock rims painted like this. Have to check the price...

What's hertzkasper? Tuning?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's what I liked about mine as well :D.

hertzkasper, do you have a volume discount on front spoilers? I would probably need a a new one every month if mine would be as low to the ground as yours.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm just driving carefully ... the trim high (!?) was enough for the last 25.000 km ;)

the lowered look is really fine - especially with winterwheels

a very good feature of the nuvo-rims: the dirtier they are, the better they look :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Yeah that does look incredible. If i dropped mine with such a setup with our roads here, Im sure i would be picking up pieces from the interior as well the spoiler. Depsite that, the drop is drop dead gorgeous :eek:

1 - 20 of 3215 Posts
About this Discussion
3.2K Replies
578 Participants
rohada
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing