SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have a 2004, 9-3 Arc, 5 spd back home in the states. For the life of me I cannot find a decent, used, beige drivers seat. Mine is falling apart BAD!

I am currently winding down Navy orders in Spain and I found a complete Aero set of seats (with the black trim, which I think looks great!) for around $650 off a 2009 1.9L diesel wagon in the UK. They look identical (please see attached photo) but when I type in my '04 to see if it will fit, e-Bay claims it will not.

Thus... here I am, looking for a second opinion. Thank you for anyone taking the time to read this; even more so if you can help.

Very respectfully,
-Ivan 9D2377EF-37B2-46EA-8BC5-83B49D53327D.jpeg

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
They will fit.
Remember that UK have RHD cars so RH seat can be with memory but LH do not. You can swap cushions to your seats and all will be just fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They will fit.

Remember that UK have RHD cars so RH seat can be with memory but LH do not. You can swap cushions to your seats and all will be just fine.

Ahh yes, thank you... I had not thought about the right side driving. But where did you see/how are you sure they will screw into my American specs Saab?

Thank you again for your help,
-Ivan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts