·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Gary

Means of contact: PM, or depending on interest I can provide cell #

Price: See below

Description:
Trying to free up space in the garage, so I'm selling some various used Saab parts:

1.) Pair of large 314mm front brake calipers from a 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero with 80k miles. Comes with brackets, bolts, and used pads with plenty of life left. $150 obo for both plus shipping.

2.) 2003-2012 Saab 9-3 front headlight level sensor for cars with the xenon headlights. $20 obo shipped

3.) Factory Saab 9-3 or 9-5 mirror without autodim. Will not work on convertible cars. $15 obo shipped

4.) 2007-2012 Saab 9-3 glove box decor strip. One in the walnut wood color (in great shape minus the button slightly peeling) and a silver aero version (button in good shape but does have some scratches). $20 obo shipped each.

Any questions feel free to ask. I can combine shipping and can meet if in local Columbus, OH area. I may also be willing to trade for other Saab stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Currently I still have the ice blocks. I do have them on hold until tonight for someone though.

They will not work on the vert, sedan cars only.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ice block tail light set has been sold.

Also have driver and passenger heated (non auto dim) mirror glass for sale.

And a 03-07 driver side xenon headlight with ballast. Probably needs new hid bulb.

Will add pics and pricing soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CIM, ISM and matched key sold. Also Aero volume controls with shift paddles sold. More parts for sale along with pics coming soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts