SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Saab really should have used their "Only car to get a Double Best Pick" more to gain publicity for sales. There's still that connotation that nothing's safer than a Volvo. Now there's proof, there are safer cars out there. Even now, they can still brag that they have a double best pick car.

·
Registered
609 Posts
mark_m said:
How embarassing for Volvo
Seriously, shame on Volvo. Weak. But the S60 is a few years older design when compared to the A4 and the 9-3SS. But still unaccpetable for the 'safest' car.

Shame on Saab as well. They should have marketed the heck out of their excclusive rating that they held for a couple of years! How many average consumers (or even dealers) do you think are even aware of their safety accomplishments?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
black_linear said:
Shame on Saab as well. They should have marketed the heck out of their excclusive rating that they held for a couple of years! How many average consumers (or even dealers) do you think are even aware of their safety accomplishments?
In their defense, everywhere I see a 9-3 advertised, I see the IIHS advertised as well. I think it was the only car at the Autoshow to have a crash-tested model of itself showing that. There's banners at the dealers. There's some commercial that talks about it too I think (It's early, memeory banks not up to working capacity yet). I think Saab in general could do a better job in advertising as a whole, but what they do put out, does talk about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts