SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new member here thought I’d share a problem that happened to me today regarding drivers window or any window to be real. Tried closing and comes back down about a third and stops. Very annoying! Googled on my mobile and got the answer straight away . If anyone out there has same problem here’s how to cure.

"-ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW ALL THE WAY DOWN, STAND OUTSIDE OF THE DOORS WINDOW (WHEATHER IT BE THE DRIVERS OR PASSENGERS THATS ACTING UP) PLACE YOUR PALM AT THE TOP OF THE WINDOW WHILE PRESSSING THE "UP" SWITCH WITH YOU OTHER HAND. DO NOT LET THE WINDOW ROLL UP. STRONG FORCE MIGHT BE NEEDED, ONCE YOU FEEL THAT THE WINDOW MOTOR HAS "GAVE UP" TRYING TO GO UP, JUMP BACK INTO THE DRIVERS SIDE AND ROLL THE WINDOW ALL THE WAY UP WHILE HOLDING THE UP BUTTON FOR THREE SECONDS AFTER THE WINDOW HAS CLOSED.
AT THIS TIME THE WINDOW SHOULD GO BACK DOWN ON ITS OWN, (IF IT DOESNT TRY IT AGAIN, STARTING WITH THE WINDOW AT THE OPEN POSITION) ONCE THE WINDOW HAS WENT ALL THE WAY DOWN PRESS THE "UP" AND HOLD THE UP BUTTON UNTIL YOU HEAR A CHIME.
IF CHIME GOES OFF THEN YOU HAVE JUST RELEARNED THAT WINDOWS ANTI-PINCH PERAMETERS AND YOU ARE SET!!
ITS QUITE SIMPLE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts