SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Hope someone could point me in the right direction.....

The cabin fan on my car will only blow through the vents when the recirculating button is pushed. When the AC or the air recirculation button are not on, no air comes through any vents.

Help as I am steaming up here in Ireland!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hello everyone,

Hope someone could point me in the right direction.....

The cabin fan on my car will only blow through the vents when the recirculating button is pushed. When the AC or the air recirculation button are not on, no air comes through any vents.

Help as I am steaming up here in Ireland!
Does the motor turn on anyway and there's no air through the vents? Or the motor doesn't do anything until you turn on recirculation

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cabin Blower problem

Only thing that comes to mind, is you blower motor regulator maybe going bad or it maybe the motor itself? When it is on recirculate, can you change the speed of the fan? Ken

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys, just checked this and the blower actually works whether on recirculate or normal settings.

Problem appears to be that absolutely none of the blown air is making it into the cabin unless its set to recirculate.

Sorry for the incorrect information

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.