SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, whats up? My names Chris and I own a 2005 Subaru WRX 5MT w/ premium package in San Remo Red. My mods include Cobb Stage 1 (im going stage 2 in a week, i have sti catless up, turboxs stealthback (one cat)), cusco rear sway, sti rep front and rear strut bars, eibach pro kit springs, 17" rota tarmac II's in full royal gold, 225/45/17 falken ziex ze-512, sti splitters, etc.

I was wondering if there was a website where you could find either the parts #s for 2005 Saabs? Specifically the 9-2x Aero. I have something in mind and i want to start pricing things.

Here's a pic of my car...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've heard that you need a Saab VIN to order Saab parts, but that seems dumb to me and you could probably talk your way out of it.

I don't know of a good way to find part numbers, other than the Saab dealer.

What did you have in mind?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i can assure you such is not true. you don't need no vin number to order parts, anyone can walk up to the parts counter and order whatever you need. it's just that the problem is the car is so new that you can't really look up part numbers and stuff on the internet or other sources

i had to order a single-DIN pocket to switch the CD changer on my aero, and the parts clerk had access to saab 9-2x parts database on his computer, all with diagrams and stuff. man i'd like to get my hands on that!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts