SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"These 9-2X Aeros are Automatic, Power Moonroof, Cold Weather Pkg, Sport Pkg. They list for $31,445.00. I can get you down to $23,762.00 plus taxes and fees. "

Good price?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ther is an $8000 rebate right now for the aero. some people have paid $500 above invoice, then - $8000. Check edmunds.com for the incoice price. This will give you an idea to go an negotiate a price. Just because there is an awesome rebate doesn't mean you should pay the sticker price.

good luck,
Matt

·
Registered
16 Posts
mucky said:
Ther is an $8000 rebate right now for the aero. some people have paid $500 above invoice, then - $8000. Check edmunds.com for the incoice price. This will give you an idea to go an negotiate a price. Just because there is an awesome rebate doesn't mean you should pay the sticker price.

good luck,
Matt
Do you have any info on the 8,000 rebate?? Last time I checked it was 6,000 from GM/Saab and 1,000 hot button cash from GM. If there is more out there I would love to know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When I got mine I got $7000($6000 gm + $1000 hot button) rebate plus $1000 off sticker. As far as I could research there was no other rebate for non GM family members. I don't know what the GM family rebate is but I have heard the $1000 number before so that sounds right. I got the Sport package(sunroof). It seems to me that $1000 off the sticker + rebates is about the best you can do though with more options you may be able to get a little more off. Check the online pricing sites icluding edmunds.com. Edmunds has a true market value price check. On my car it say the TMV is $28,692 -$7000 for rebate and you get $21,692, I payed $21,695 and the sales guy threw in the rear cup holder. I guess $3 over TMV is not too bad. I don't think I could have done much if any better.

This link should take you strait to the pricing page at edmunds.
http://www.edmunds.com/new/2005/saab/92x/100395587/prices.html

·
Registered
13 Posts
GM is currently having a fire sale for all 9-2Xs for all GM employees. I picked up and a stock aero with Cold Weather package for 17 and change. After tax and all that it came out to 20k.

·
Registered
24 Posts
F22 said:
GM is currently having a fire sale for all 9-2Xs for all GM employees. I picked up and a stock aero with Cold Weather package for 17 and c
hange. After tax and all that it came out to 20k.
Is this being done just for employees can you explain this a little bit more?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts