SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
This ad is for a 1984 (now a classic!) Saab 900 Turbo. This is a 2-door hatchback. Sunroof. I believe this or perhaps '85 was the last year to have the 8-valve turbo engine. I had always hoped to get back to this car and completely overhaul it, but I will be buying a house soon, and need to move on. This car has been in my family since day 1, always meticulously maintained. My dad had it til '96, then handed the keys over to me. I kept the car on the road for another 12 years and then started setting my sights on a newer car. This was hurried a bit by the fact that the brakes went on the car. Not sure if it was just a brake like, or the pump itself...never bothered to check. So the car has been sitting in my driveway for about a year and a half now. The engine still ran great - turbo was strong. Not sure what people might look for in this car. I'm sure it could go back on the road with the brakes fixed and a few other things from sitting for so long. However - it could also be a great parts car. Tons of upgrades done to this car. Full stainless steel exhaust, tinted windows, two-tone leather seats (black and gray), indiglo gauges, smoked turn signals and tail-lights, custom painted interior (ie. - door panels, etc. in black and metallic blue), SPG ground effects painted black to match car, SPG rims with snows on them, 16" Konig Monsoon rims, and the original rare Ronals that came with the car. Car is also wired for an audio system and has an Eclipse deck. As I stated, the car has been sitting for over a year and half...plus all the years through all the winters had created a lot of rust on wheel wells and underside of doors. If someone was willing to put some metal work into this car and a little TLC to the engine and some brake work - you'd be very happy with the results! The included picture is one taken several years ago. But you are more than welcome to come take a look now or I can take new pics and email them to you. I'm asking $1000 OBO. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts