SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a friend has a 6point subframe brace he'd be wiling to sell me for basically 160$. And ive been thinking about getting it, but have mixed feelings basically i wanna know if its really worth it. I mainly only hear about hiuge difference in verts and viggens and i have neither i drive a 98 900se auto stage 2. And i enjoy going around turns fast and everything but i dont have the stickiest tires so im wondering if its worth it and what exactly kind of improvement i will feel.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
So a friend has a 6point subframe brace he'd be wiling to sell me for basically 160$. And ive been thinking about getting it, but have mixed feelings basically i wanna know if its really worth it. I mainly only hear about hiuge difference in verts and viggens and i have neither i drive a 98 900se auto stage 2. And i enjoy going around turns fast and everything but i dont have the stickiest tires so im wondering if its worth it and what exactly kind of improvement i will feel.
A 98 900se could very well be a vert. U have the hatchback?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A 98 900se could very well be a vert. U have the hatchback?
Seriously your post are always full of useless-ness and nothing constructive. Im hoping by saying i have neither vert or viggen that you would assume its a hatch. so yes ITS A HATCHBACK

·
Registered
12,355 Posts
Do you get the "crush rivets" with it, or do you need to buy extras? These are the things that go up in the frame holea that the brace bolts to. It doesn't look like you get nuts in there... Ron

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
Seriously your post are always full of useless-ness and nothing constructive. Im hoping by saying i have neither vert or viggen that you would assume its a hatch. so yes ITS A HATCHBACK

It is entirely possible that he didn't get that.

How about we cool it a little and get back to the topic at hand.

btw, a 6 pnt brace will not be as effective on your car as it would on a vert (tons of flex in that chassis) or a Viggen (tons of power in that car).
Sure, it would improve things some ... whether or not it is worth it is very had to determine without some practical testing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts