SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I mounted my Palm with GPS in the car, and have a ton of room for music, I'm gonna sell the 6 disc CD changer - how much would something like this go for?

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
If you stick it on eBay, also say that it will work for some VWs, since it will. There are a lot more of them then are of us, and that will definitely increase what you get for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
6 Disc Changer Help!

Hi I have just bought a 2007 SAAB 9-3 Vector sport with the 6 disc changer. I press the load button and it says to wait while it makes some noises like its selecting a disc tray but then I still cant load a CD when the noises stop. Pressing load again doesn't help so I switch off the car and turn it on again to attempt the process again with no more progress. Does anybody know if I am doing anything wrong? Or is it broken if so how much am I looking to replace and is it easy to fit?

·
Premium Member
11,181 Posts
Hi I have just bought a 2007 SAAB 9-3 Vector sport with the 6 disc changer. I press the load button and it says to wait while it makes some noises like its selecting a disc tray but then I still cant load a CD when the noises stop. Pressing load again doesn't help so I switch off the car and turn it on again to attempt the process again with no more progress. Does anybody know if I am doing anything wrong? Or is it broken if so how much am I looking to replace and is it easy to fit?
You need to look up your issue here, where there are two brand new threads discussing the CD changer for this model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts