SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a meet going on somewhat near me, run by tristatetuners. Looking to hopefully get some Saabs other then me involved in the meet. Would be cool to meet up somewhere and then go. They run a big convoy from The KOP Mall area to the Morgantown Sonic where they have a 1000+ cars meet up. I know there are some saabys in the area.

Heres a little info.

When: Sunday May 1st
Who to contact: Me
Where: Imax Theater King of Prussia (Far left parking lot)
300 Goddard Blvd
King Of Prussia, Pa. 19406
Time:1030am; leaving at 10:50am SHARP
Destination: Morgantown Sonic

Ill get some more info as it gets a little closer.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
im down, as long as it doesnt cost anything, a piece of ice hit my exhaust this morning and literally ripped a hole in my flex pipe, no other damage i can see, so i have no choice to throw cash down for a DP now, where we meeting?

edit: nvm i see king of prussia. im totally down for this

·
Registered
609 Posts
im down, as long as it doesnt cost anything, a piece of ice hit my exhaust this morning and literally ripped a hole in my flex pipe, no other damage i can see, so i have no choice to throw cash down for a DP now, where we meeting?

edit: nvm i see king of prussia. im totally down for this

I'll be there.

·
Registered
77 Posts
for some reason i never thought to even check if anyone on here was going to this. i went last year and saw no saab love except myself. im personally tagging along with the Montgomeryville caravan. everyone is expected to be at the mall no later then 10:15.

·
Registered
609 Posts
for some reason i never thought to even check if anyone on here was going to this. i went last year and saw no saab love except myself. im personally tagging along with the Montgomeryville caravan. everyone is expected to be at the mall no later then 10:15.

Look for my blacked out 9-3 :) Euro plate TI 3VOM, FMIC, Painted stock 10spokes.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Anybody have any idea on the Username of this guy? I saw him checking out my car and taking pictures, I saw his 9-3 and snapped a pic.

He says hes on saabcentral

1 - 20 of 25 Posts