SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I crashed Lola, my once beautifull car. Even though shes a little scratched now I still love her more than ever and shes still pretty to me. I'll post the whole story on what happened later but as you guys can imagine im not in the greatest of moods right now....

:cry:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Ouch! looks bad enough in those photos. it will not be a pretty sight in the cold light of day.

Hope no one was hurt and that the repairs return Lola to her former glory.

·
Registered
497 Posts
It looks like it was wet and she got out of hand. At least she is an easy fix. New door and rear quarter panel and she will be as good as new. It doesn't look like you got any suspension damage. Hope you have a good garage to do your work. Good luck.

·
Banned
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just keep thinking that i should have steered to hit the front of the car so I could get the xenon headlights but NOOOOOOOOOOO ;oops:

·
Banned
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just got back from the auto body place, estimated 8-10k in repairs, going to take about 4 weeks. The good thing though is that i prolly wont get jipped with junk yard parts because saabs are so rare. In the mean time I'm driving my old saab, 1988 9000s. Only complaint is that it has black leather and the AC isnt working and the windows dont roll down half the time :(

·
Banned
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Side air bags deployed + axle broken on the front + suspension on the back messed up is whats driving the price up on mine so much.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Yup, airbags will do it. My recent accident (seems to be the season, huh? :confused: ) didn't cause much physical damage (new hood, front bumper, crumple assembly behind the bumper, radiator, and A/C condenser - the two fenders weren't even touched), but needing to replace both front airbags and the dashboard (passenger side one rips through the dash) pushed the repair costs to over $11,000.

·
Banned
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well its nice to know other people crash too! makes me feel a lot better thats for sure :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
soggy said:
well its nice to know other people crash too! makes me feel a lot better thats for sure :cheesy:
:cheesy: Yeah, although mine was caused by a girl who pulled out in front of me without looking. Over a month later and I still don't have my car back. :cry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts