SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bringing you something a little different to kick the week off, Boslla is offering the first ever 4-color LED headlights via Kickstarter. Having variable color temperature to deal with fog or other inclement weather sounds like a half decent idea in theory, and at $49 per set the price isn't half bad either. On the top end they're cranked up to 6500K, and on the lower end they step down to 3000K. Manufacturing quality seems solid as well, and they expect to start delivering next month (after the end of the Kickstarter campaign). What do you think?

Read our thoughts here: https://www.wiseguide.com/motors/autos/led-headlight-kit-kickstarter-boslla/

Check Out The Kickstarter Campaign Here

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's not really a 4 color LED. There are 2 colors and 4 functions. I have dual color LED fog lights, 43k and 3k. I really like them. In my state, the police would have a field day pulling me over using the 3k for my headlight. A no go in Pa.

Sent from my 9-3

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
really? you want to know what we think of this useless POS led light with the light pattern distribution of a candle? and as detailed two colors four functions at least one of which will get you in to trouble with John Law?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
qwikredline
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing