SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the third time that I have recieved this problem. The first time I went to the dealership they said it was a bad speed sensor and replaced it. Then a week later it came up again and they told me that they only replaced one speed sensor and that they thought the "other one" would hold out but it didnt so they replaced the other speed sensor. Now a 3-4 weeks later (today) I get the massage again and the same sluggish feeling. So im off to the dealership tommorrow. I just wanted to know if there is something else that could be wrong, or something causing the speed sensors to malfunction, or if there is some software update they could do that they didnt. Maybe i could point something out to these guys so they check it and I dont get this problem again. The dealership I go to is an authorized saab dealership but primarily deals in Subaru so maybe they need a little "direction" to fix this problem. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry I cant answer your question, but can I ask how much it was to replace those sensors? My girlfriends Saab is doing the same sort of thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts