SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got done with DP and Cat back. It was pretty easy except for taking the O2 sensor off the cat. this thing would not budge so i dissconnected from the other side to where it hooks up elseware and tried taking it off while my old exhaust was off to make it easier sprayed some more WD on that Son of B$#@!. Did not budge ended up stripping it to death so back to the dealer again. woo hoo. took the car for a spin sounds pretty beasty yet its got a slight exhaust leak sound because of the second O2 sensor not being there. im trying to find a big machine bolt to replace it for the time being so no condensation gets there. home depot prob has something. idk if its just me but the car stalled out a couple times putting in park. i dont know if the computer is just getting used to it or what but i think it might be nordic stage 3 time soon. i have front mount, diverter valve, open air, and new inlet.

·
Registered
527 Posts
So you are running a 2 exhaust sensor car with only one sensor in place?...and a hole where the sensor once sat?
Does not sound like a great idea to me. You will find the ECU is probably having trouble doing any adapting because the sensor is not there.
P

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i was thinking about that too its alright ill just take a trip to the dealer. i only drove it for a total of 15min. i hit on the gas once hrmm yea im not gunna drive it again until i have that sensor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts