SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, remapped me 9-5 auto , td04, 3 inch dump,red injectorsand ported exh manifold and inlet for turbo to 300 hp and 430 nm ..

i think that might be a bit much , was thinking of dropping it down to 280 hp. what would be the best settings in nm ( torque ) to go for.. ?

mark k

·
Registered
527 Posts
hi, remapped me 9-5 auto , td04, 3 inch dump,red injectorsand ported exh manifold and inlet for turbo to 300 hp and 430 nm ..

i think that might be a bit much , was thinking of dropping it down to 280 hp. what would be the best settings in nm ( torque ) to go for.. ?

mark k
You will lunch your auto box with anything more than 400Nm. 420Nm absolute max. 5 speed auto is apparently stronger, certainly Saab upped the Torque on the 5 speed (compared to the 4 speed).

You'll need regular trans oil changes too.
P

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You will lunch your auto box with anything more than 400Nm. 420Nm absolute max. 5 speed auto is apparently stronger, certainly Saab upped the Torque on the 5 speed (compared to the 4 speed).

You'll need regular trans oil changes too.
P

hi , ended up using t7suite and plugged in 280 hp and 400 nm... must say , i reckon it goes slightly better than when i had 300 hp and 440 nm

had bit of a run with a v6 vt commodore last night 3.8 ltr , i was slowly going past him , i would have easily bet him , but just wasnt safe to go any further........

mark k

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.