SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched like 10 times on the board but haven't been able to determine if this size 235/45/R17 will work with the stock Vector/Aero rims...

Anyone anyone, bueller?

While looking for 18" rims I walked out to my car today to find a flat left front tire... doh!

It's just about time to replace them all so if I don't get 18" rims I may just bump up the size and different brand.

Thanks.
Jim

PS these are the replacements I'm lookin at http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Avon&tireModel=Tech+M550+A%2FS&partnum=245WR7M550XL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&place=1

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
um...i'm pretty sure that will work, but you may want to do a visual check. that's only 10mm in width. i haven't checked, but i doubt the wheel gets that close to anything where 10mm will causing rubbing issues.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the tire size will work. The 2006 Aeros have that tire size and I don't think they have changed anything that would give them extra room.

·
Banned
975 Posts
call tirerack for info, and search the forums. there are 195071905791057 threads with the information on here.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
soggy said:
call tirerack for info, and search the forums. there are 195071905791057 threads with the information on here.
Yup well as I stated, I did do a search... I only found one person specifically asking about that size... and no one answered him...

I did see a bunch of replies telling him to search... :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts